Amaya Ayerza holds a degree in physiotherapy by the European University of Madrid ( U.E.M ). She began her working life in variou services such as hospitals, rehabilitation centers and homes, all of them being great opportunities to grow as a professional.
In 2006, after a trip to south-east asia, came up with a marvellous idea, BIZKAR. This would be the place to give attention, dedication and personalized diagnosis.
The dream became thruth on 18th April 2008, when BIZKAR was opened. Since that day we always try to approach professionalism, so we continue studying the newest techniques to give our costumers the best treatment.
- 19999-2002 : Degree in physiotherapy ( U.E.M )
- 2003 : Myofascial pain syndrome ( Alcala University )
- 2003 : Urinary incontinence ( San Carlos hospital, Madrid )
- 2004 : Myofascial release ( Alcala University )
- 2005 : Nervous system mobilization ( COFPV )
- 2006: General thai massage and foot massage ( Watpo traiditional medical school )
- 2004-2009 : Osteopathy ( Zaragoza university )
- 2007 : Fibrolisis diacutánea ( Zaragoza university )
- 2010 : Pelvis floor physiotherapy ( ITNM )
- 2010 : Infant massage ( OMPHIS )
- 2012 : Nutrition and physiotherapy ( ITNM )
- 2012 : G.A.H ( A.I.C.M )
- 2013 : EPI ( INFITEMA )
- 2014 : Myofascial induction ( COFPV )
- 2015 : Pediatric respiratory physiotherapy ( INSTEMA )
- 2016 : Obstetrics ( Escuela del concepto osteopático )