So you can fully enjoy your new found motherhood we help you to prevent and treat sequelaes caused after childbirth, such as, scars, abdominal pain, wrist tendonitis, headaches, back pain...
Pregnancy is the leading caused of weakened pelvic floor and abdominal ditension. All this is caused by hormonal changes, increased uterine weight and dilatation during labor.
The most indicated exercises for perineal and abdominal muscles is hypopressive exercise, also known as gymnastique abdominale hypopressive (GAH).
It consist on a series of ordered and rhythmic postural exercises helped by breathing, looking for a low intra-abdominal pressure and a better control of spinal stability.
- Strengthen abdominal muscles so to stabilize the spine.
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles, preventing and improving incontinence problems.
- Improve posture.
- Unzip lypmh nodes, reducing swelling and heamness in legs.
- Improve breathing, intestinal transit and sexual function.
- Avoid abdominal postoperative fibrosis.