Pregnancy is one of the happiest times in a woman´s life, producing physical changes in your body to shetter the baby. The most important one is the change os posture, that is, changes in the curves of the spine undergo stress producing muscle groups fatigue and pain.
Even simple tasks such as sitting, walking, standind or working may be difficult. Thanks to physiotherapy-osteopathy, postural reeducation and strengthening exercises, she will take advantage of pregnancy, childbirth and will facilitate better recovery.
During chilbirth is important to mantain good joint mobility and soft tissue flexible and relaxed, so delivery is less painful and more comfortable. The techniques to practice during labor,OBJECTIVES
- Pain management to relieve itself.
- Exercises to improve strenght and mobility.
- Exercises to help postural alignment and body equilibrium.
- Techniques to achieve flexible joints and soft tissue.
- Relieve stress and relaxation training.
- Recommendations regarding the position to rest.
- Back pain.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Abdominal pain...
Mothers emotional state during the whole process is very important so that your partner is always welcome, and you will feel accompanied and safe.