This massage is native to thailand, where it is practiced both in preventive and therapeutic way. It combines a sequence of pressure, circulatory compression, joint mobilization, stretching and reflex stimulation of various points and meridians.
Massage is applied over the whole body, from toes to skull, with a regular rythm where therapists breathing connects to patient.
It aims to balance, stimulate and harmonize patients energy as well as provide a deep feeling of peace both body and mind.BENEFITS
- Improves both blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Improves muscle strength.
- Relaxes muscle tension.
- Increases elasticity and flexibility.
- Improves joint mobility.
- Enhances deep breathing and relaxation.
- Promotes mental disconnection and total evasion.
- Reduces daily stress.